Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Arrival

Finally arrived in Mexico City tonight at midnight after a really long day . . . I originally had a 9:15am flight out of JFK, but couldn't board the plane without el passporto~! Si, that's right; I left my passport at home in its hiding place instead of bringing it with me to el aeropuerto . . . damn you Homeland Security!

What was so tragic about the situation is that there are only 2 flights every day between JFK and MEX. Hurriedly, I re-booked myself on the 6pm flight and decided to take the opportunity to get some work done at the office after stopping at home to grab my documentacion.

You can imagine my overhwhelming feeling of respite when I finally arrived at my executive suite at the Four Seasons . . . complete with an "electronic mirror" in my bathroom! That's right, I have a TV in my mirror! Love it and my job!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Nice! I didn't even know something like that existed. Cool!