Thursday, May 6, 2010

In a New York Moment

Unfortunately, I slept in a bit this morning, which meant I had to hail a cab to work this morning to arrive in time for my 8am conference call.  But, it made for a momentous commute!

Sitting in the back of the cab, I was lazily looking out the window as it pulled to a stop at 72nd St. and Park Ave.  I saw a man dressed in khakis, a button-down shirt, bucket cap, and dark horn-rimmed glasses.  Hmm, that guy kinda looks like Woody Allen.  And, how funny?!  He's holding hands with a younger Asian woman.

Only when I opened my eyes a bit and took a closer look did I realize that it was indeed Woody Allen taking a morning stroll with his estranged wife Soon-Yi.  It is by far the most quintessential NY moment I have had since living here!

1 comments:

rouskafamily said...

Hey Jess, It's Jen ROuska(Timothy) I started stalking your blog from Tifany's, kinda creepy I know!! So glad to hear you are loving life in the Big Apple and doing what you love. But your poor foot:( so sorry to hear about all the surgery's. Just wanted to say Hey and let you know I am a stalker.