Monday, June 15, 2009

THE report from THE trip

I finally returned safely home this morning after a long trip out West. The first week was spent keeping the masses under control for all our meetings and marketing presentations at Licensing Show. We arrived at our weeklong accommodations at THEhotel late Sunday night. Everything at THEhotel is deliciously called "THE"--THE cafe, THE lounge, THE lotion, THE shampoo, even THE tp . . . I loved it!


After a full schedule of meetings all week, I drove to So-Cal for a visit with the family and friends. I was so excited to give my nieces and nephews a hug & kiss in person! It felt so good!

Upon my return home, I stopped back at THEhotel for a night to wish Crystal a happy 30th birthday in Sin City. It was so good to spend a little time with all my friends and to help celebrate such a special day with Crystal!

0 comments: