Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Out Like a Tiger, In Like a Rabbit

2010 has been a tumultuous year (to say the least) and after recounting all my challenges and successes so many times to so many people, it was recently Sarah, my pillar of positivity, that reminded me that the Year of the Rabbit promises to be a calmer, softer, and more gracious animal in our heavenly domain.  The summer and fall were a whirlwind of ups, downs, and disappointments, leaving me without time or energy to blog.  But, with so many friends and family begging for updates, I have committed myself to maintaining "Jess & The City" once again . . . and, what a way to start the new year!


Ethan Thomas Millett was born yesterday weighing in at a healthy 8 lbs, 10 oz.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet him (since he decided to come just two days after my departure), but I am excited to be an aunt again!  Congrats Keith and Rachael!

1 comments:

The Bann Clan said...

Hope you have a great year!