Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Winter, Come No More

Spring still seems to be out of sight, but definitely not out of mind . . . just like I still believe in the Easter Bunny, I believe that someday it will arrive and bring with it a warm and fuzzy feeling, green grass, brightly colored flowers, and delicious treats. We were granted a sneak peek of it on Sunday when the temperatures reached a pleasant and sunny 64. But, the joy was short lived . . . I watched snowflakes fall nearly all morning from my office window today!

And, walking out of the Hallmark store near my house tonight, I passed by Celia Weston. Celia is well known for her lovable "mom" characters in How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days, Junebug, and The Village . . .

I hope the sunshine comes out for Easter on Sunday! I wish I could be in sunny CA for the holiday, but I will be staying Manhattan bound this weekend.

0 comments: