Monday, November 23, 2009

West Coast Flurry

I had a last minute business trip to meet with Paramount Pictures to discuss The Last Airbender marketing plans on Friday. And, while it afforded me the chance to see family and friends, the timing could not have been worse to leave the office. Adding to the already stressful week, I nearly missed my flight: Idiotic Driver + Stalled Car on 9th Ave = Missed Flight.

But, enjoying the So-Cal sunshine was great. Plus, Niko celebrated his 17th birthday with a beach bonfire party and all his friends. . . I surprised him with my arrival Saturday night. Let me tell you, nothing is cooler than having your 30+ year old aunt chaperone your beach party when you're 17! At least I have the "I work for Nickelodeon" coolness factor to help diminish my uncoolness.

It was a whirlwind, but Niko was completely surprised . . . and, I got to see Hudson play his season closer T-ball game; he even got a trophy!

Go see The Last Airbender in July! I saw the new trailer on Friday; it's awesome! Buy a ticket; boost my bonus!

0 comments: