Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here Taste This, It's Terrible . . .

A funny sight: the pigeons on the ground are standing by waiting for a morsel to drop from the horse as he eats his oats. . . I liked to think that the conversation between the species went a little like this:

The horse says, "Hey, would you guys get outta here? I'm trying to eat! I only get one break during my shift; I'd like to enjoy it in peace."

The pigeons reply, "Are you kidding us? You complain about only getting one break a day. At least you have a job! And, it provides a free lunch?! Have you seen the price of food these days? This economy has made the tossing of leftover bagels virtually obsolete in this city!"

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hilarious! I'm sure that's exactly the conversation they had. Do you think the Pet Psychic works with pigeons?