Sunday, November 2, 2008

Buy Rock Band 2, Help Fund My Bonus!

Rock Band, currently one of the few profitable divisions of MTV Networks, launched V.2 in September and became available on Nintendo Wii for the first time ever. To celebrate the launch of Rock Band 2, our Recreation Marketing created a live band tour, featuring the game and live performances by The Cab, Plain White T's, Dashboard Confessional, and Panic! At The Disco. I was lucky enough to win two tickets at a company raffle!

So, I invited Jenn, my former cube mate, to join me on the trek to NJ to see the concert. After nearly 1.5 hours of subway transfers, walking in the cold air, riding the PATH to downtown Newark, and more walking in the cold air, I left with the memory of a killer performance from the Plain White T's, the decision that I need to buy their new album, a ringing in my right ear from the screaming 19-year-old girl over my right shoulder, and the overwhelming confirmation that I've got to pick out a winter coat, already!

So, buy Rock Band and fund my bonus, ergo my winter coat!

0 comments: