Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Pad to call my own . . .

Good news! I have found a fantastic studio on the Upper West Side on 86th St. It's really beautiful and definitely a steal compared to some of the other dumps I looked at! Plus, I will only be two blocks from Central Park! I am excited to have a home of my own and I promise to provide photos soon. . .

But, in the meantime, I'm sure you'll be drooling with this news: I have to report that I bumped into
Ricky Lizalde tonight in Hell's Kitchen. He was walking along 9th Ave. with his boyfriend. It looked like they had been shopping. Perhaps he's seeking new inspiration for his latest designs?! Either way, it was fabulous seeing him on the streets of New York on this gorgeous evening!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations on your new place! I stayed in a hotel on the upper west side once, near central park, Love the area! Can't wait to see pictures.

Life's a Dance said...

I am so glad you found a good place! Sounds like a great location for you. Good luck with it!