Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged! I guess I'm it . . .

So, one of my moms (Colorado Mimi) sent me this list of questions to answer in an effort for us all to share our hopes and fears with you readers out there. I hope you enjoy and here goes:

Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts. Then, tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joy #1: Spoiling my nieces and nephews--Niko, Nicole, Kyle, Alison, and Hudson--madly. (OK, so that was a given . . .)
Joy #2: A job well done.
Joy #3: Making my mom proud of me.
Fear #1: Not saving enough for retirement. (man, that one is a really dark cloud over my head. . .)
Fear #2: A slow, painful death. (If asked how I would commit suicide, I would opt for the pills . . .)
Fear #3: Settling for less. (I have this overlying fear in many different facets of my life.)
Goal #1: Replenish "my NYC-move" induced depletion of my savings account.
Goal #2: Make new friends in my new hometown.
Goal #3: Become a professor of marketing and build a vacation slush fund!
Obsession #1: Making sure all the text in my PowerPoint presentations is perfectly aligned. (It's a disease, really. . .)
Obsession #2: Washing my face every night before bed without fail. (I swear it keeps me looking younger than my age.)
Obsession #3: Getting a decent night's sleep, damnit! (maybe if I was a little less obsessed, it might actually happen . . .)
Surprise #1: I would like to become a docent at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.
Surprise #2: I secretly long to be a superhero.
Surprise #3: As much as I love my career, I really wish I didn't have to have one.

0 comments: