Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll Limit My Commentary to the Weather . . .

For those of you that have been following the weather here in NYC (with the help of that handy little weather widget to the right there ), I'm sure you've seen that the temperature here has been much cooler than seasonally normal.

Yes, we've had the pleasure of experiencing a wonderfully lovely cold front since Thursday night that has delivered us daytime highs of 79-82. It's hard to believe that we're in August when the weather outside feels more like early May! Saturday was especially a gorgeous day with an afternoon high of 81 and low humidity. I took a walking tour of Central Park and spent nearly four hours enjoying the cool outdoors and the shady green pastures.

Walking home this evening, I had to put on my sweater because the mercury dipped down to 64!

0 comments: