Friday, October 10, 2008

Finding the Perfect Coat

So, when I announced that I would be moving to The City, all my family and friends became enthralled with this vision of me becoming a jet-setting fashionista that would be living high 24/7 and flying off to Europe at a whim. . .

Well, it seems that I am one step closer to living that vision with the new position I got at Nick International. And, with colder weather knocking on my door, I am forced to purchase a new coat for winter. This can't be any ordinary coat, either. It must be THE COAT, if I am going to become a full-blooded New Yorker and the jet-setting fashionista that everyone sees. I've seen a few that have caught my eye, but I'm still undecided.

I really liked this one, until I found out it only came in pink . . .

I really like the lines of this one . . .

Or, the Peter Pan collar on this one is so adorable . . .

But, this is a classic wine color that I adore . . . I can't decide!

1 comments:

The Bann Clan said...

Actually, I really love the pink one!