Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'd Like to Thank All The Little People . . .

who made this award possible: Thu, for being the first person to suggest that I start a blog in the hopes of continuing to connect with everyone from my former life in CA; Stacey, who recommended using Blogspot over the other "mediocre Google wannabes"; Us, the mystery person who has surprisingly found this little blog o'mine among all the other NYC themed blogs on the WWW blogosphere and continues to make timely and amusing comments to some of my fave posts; Dixie, for sharing her own blog with me and continuing to encourage me to write, write, and write . . . ; Tifany, for nominating me and remaining one of my most loyal readers; and of course, my family and friends for continuing to read my online journal and to attentively listen to the joys and heartaches that I've experienced during this massive move across these United States of ours!


I now nominate the following individuals:

  • Stacey, cause she needs to spend more time keeping us all informed
  • Colorado Mimi, who's now pulling double duty of delivering news for her and my mom
  • Lisa, who is just now discovering her own hidden talents on a newly minted blog
  • Mel, who still manages to get creative with her blog and two toddlers!
  • Alex, who, after reading her blog, inspired me to make my own move to NYC
  • Dixie, who is a dame and she knows it . . .
  • Kim, cause she's just as in love with her blog as I am

And, now I must make my grand exit before the music begins playing . . . and, for those of you nominated, don't forget these rules for passing along the feel goodness--

1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

1 comments:

LostinPlaceKim said...

Awww! Thanks. So sweet. I am going to have to get this posted up on my site and find 7 other people to put out there!