Saturday, July 5, 2008

What's With The Seinfeld Diner?

Karen asked me to help her move into her new apartment today. After we unloaded all of her suitcases and spent an hour figuring out how to install her A/C unit, we explored her new neighborhood seeking out a local lunch spot. And, just as we exited the subway and were trying to decide between Cuban or Italian, we saw a tour bus pull away from the diner across the street. I quickly pointed and said, "hey, isn't that the Seinfeld Diner?" Needless to say, our choice had been made . . .

Karen and I have been trying to find our very own "Seinfeld Diner" since we got here--a neighborhood spot that we could call our own with good food, low prices, and an atmosphere that was conducive to hours of chit-chat . . . we had no idea it would turn out to be the Seinfeld Diner! My only complaint--no biscuits and gravy on the menu!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey all jessthecity.blogspot.com owner found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com