Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hollywood's Not America, But Neither is NYC . . .

While my job doesn't pay the most competitive salary, it does offer certain perks that most people in a position similar to mine would never see anytime in their career. Today was an exhibition of one of those perks. The N recently sponsored a tour of the new and upcoming artist Ferras. To thank us for helping to increase exposure of his freshman album, he came by our offices today to give us a personal performance exclusively for The N staff. So, I spent my lunch hour today getting comfy on the couch in the conference room on FL 11 and listening to Ferras belt out original songs from his album Aliens & Rainbows. I just love the first single "Hollywood's Not America". Ferras is definitely going to be huge and I can say that I knew him before he hit it big. And, get this, he gave me a hug and thanked me for putting him on my blog! He's totally sweet!

0 comments: