Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'll have a chicken salad sandwich w/a side of Purging . . .

Well, it's been nearly two full weeks since my last post and I am sure many of you were wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth or died in a tragic accident. . . well, nearly. At no other time in my life have I been more sick than during the last four days, thanks to a little something called salmonella poisoning. No one could have forecast the week's activities when I sat down to eat an innocent-enough looking chicken salad sandwich on Sunday afternoon.

The tragedy of it all is that I had just gotten the keys to my apartment the day before and didn't have any groceries, medication, or even bottled water in the house! Thankfully Carrie, my new friend, was able to bring me popsicles, saltines, and some TLC Monday night. But, I wasn't able to get out of bed until Wednesday morning finally. I'm still eating mush and sipping water, but I promise to write more when I feel better this weekend!

P.S. Another Project Runway sighting! Jillian Lewis was having drinks with her gal pals Sunday night at Rosa Mexicana near Union Square.

0 comments: